Verb: to make less complex or complicated; to make plainer or easier.
Noun: a house, apartment or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person or family. The place where one’s domestic affections are centered.
Verb: controlling or administering all or part of a company or similar organization. (A family or household)
The main areas we need to manage:
- Meal Planning
- Creating routines that work for you:
- Less stuff means less to clean!
- Minimalism vs. Simplicity
- “A place for everything and everything in its place.” Benjamin Franklin
- How much can your family handle?
- What does your family value?
- Meals together?
- Family night?
- Making choices
- According to your values and priorities.
- Make specific “rules” — how many activities, how many each week, etc.
- Keeping your family healthy
- Healthcare Choices
- Insurance vs. Healthcare Sharing
- Primary MD/Naturopath/Chiropractor/Herbalist
- Set priorities
- Needs vs. wants
- Simplifying in other areas often provides more “wiggle” room in the budget.