Tony and I spent Saturday to the Back to Basics event. It was such a fun time! Tony presented on building systems in order to simplify everyday life (the thought process behind our Everyday Simple book). I was able to present about Capsule Menus. The process of building and following a capsule menu has made my life so much easier!
There has been some fun and useful stuff floating around the web lately, here are some of the things that have been interesting/helpful/fun to me:
- This is a great, simple explanation of essential oils, including what to look for when buying EO’s to make sure you get high quality oils. And this is where I buy essentials oils for my family; love their KidSafe line!
- This is a great post about keeping “quiet time” even when your kids don’t nap anymore. We have quiet time pretty much every day…it is SO needed by all of us! We do some things the same and some things differently, but I agree 100% with the fact that it takes time to train the kids in quite time, but is so worth it!
- Here are super foods that you can easily make at home with simple, inexpensive ingredients. Some new ones to try!
- This is about establishing fun family routines or traditions for everyday/week.
- Toasted Sesame Oil is my new favorite! Add in some garlic, onion, ginger and coconut aminos (or soy sauce) for a great meal with Asian flair!
Enjoy some fun (and hopefully useful) browsing!
What “new to you” things do you want to share with others? Please leave a comment and share!